- Rasa (taste): bitter, pungent
- Virya (action): heating
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): pungent
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for all doshas
- Significant herb in Ayurveda due to its various health benefits
- Despite being bitter it is a very commonly cooked vegetable in Indian cuisine.
- Contains a wide range of nutrients like Magnesium, Calcium, Iron, Potassium, and Vit C.
- A good source of dietary fiber.
- Has Anti-inflammatory, Anti-fungal, Anti-microbial, Anti-allergic, Antihelmintic, Hypoglycemic, Hypolipidemic, and Expectorant properties.
1-2 Karela capsules, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children[/one-half-first]
- Karela capsules increase the uptake of blood glucose, as a result, maintains blood sugar levels
- Helps in fighting with obesity
- Good anti-oxidant, as a result, prevents premature skin aging and diminishes wrinkles
- It is a powerful blood purifier maintains luster of skin and hair
- Boosts the functioning of the liver and gall bladder
- Being hypolipidemic controls the blood cholesterol and hence decreases the risk of heart attacks
- Karels being dietary fiber keeps the digestive tract clean by helping in the expulsion of intestinal worms
SUPPLEMENT FACTS :
- Serving size: 1 Karela Capsule/serving
- Servings per container: 60 tablets
- Each 500 mg Karela tablet contains Rt (1:5)[/one-half]
There are no reviews yet.