Showing all 4 results
Indian gooseberry or Amla ” THE KING OF FRUITS ” is a general health tonic. Amla (Emblica officinalis) has been known for its medicinal benefits for more than 3,000 years in Ayurveda and respected as a symbol of good health.
According to Ayurveda:-
- Amla is loaded with nutrients and the richest source of vitamin C.
- It is cooling, astringent, digestive, laxative, and aphrodisiac fruit.
- Has anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, and diuretic properties.
Karela is an excellent dietary fiber and source of Magnesium, Iron, Potassium, Calcium, Vitamin C, and Beta-carotene.
In Ayurveda, karela is renowned for its ability to help maintain normal blood sugar levels and support a healthy pancreas by promoting normal glucose metabolism.
The bitter taste that is prevalent in bitter melon helps to clear excess Kapha and stimulate the digestive fires without aggravating Pitta or Vata.
- Neem nikhar is mainly used in the treatment of skin diseases
- It has anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
- These properties help protect against bacterial, fungal, and allergic infections.
- It heals the infected chronic wounds, ulcers, and improves the skin quality.
- Neem Nikhar is widely used in the treatment of skin rash, eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- It treats acute and chronic dermatitis, acne vulgaris, and pruritis.
Urvi Hair Oil is an Ayurvedic formulation to restore hair health.
- Strengthen Hair and Reduce Hair loss.
- Enhance hair volume.
- Treat split end hair.
- Resist premature hair graying and baldness.