Showing all 5 results
Amla – Emblica Officinalis Extract (60 Capsules)Add to cart
Amla (Emblica officinalis)
Indian gooseberry or Amla ” THE KING OF FRUITS ” is a general health tonic.
According to Ayurveda:-
it is loaded with nutrients and the richest source of vitamin C.
It is cooling,astringent,digestive, laxative and aphrodisiac fruit .
it has anti-inflammatory, anti-pyretic and diuretic properties.
GARLIC (Extract 60 Capsules)Add to cart
GARLIC (Allium sativum)
Garlic is an herb that is grown around the world.
Garlic is most commonly used for conditions related to the heart and blood system.
These conditions include high blood pressure, high levels of cholesterol or other fats
(lipids) in the blood (hyperlipidemia), and hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis).
Karela (Extract 60 Capsules)Add to cart
Karela is an excellent dietary fiber and source of Magnesium, Iron, Potassium, Calcium, Vitamin C, and Beta-carotene.
In Ayurveda, karela is renowned for its ability to help maintain normal blood sugar levels and support a healthy pancreas by promoting normal glucose metabolism.
The bitter taste that is prevalent in bitter melon helps to clear excess Kapha and stimulate the digestive fires without aggravating Pitta or Vata.
NEEM NIKHAR CAPSULESRead more
- Neem nikhar is mainly used in the treatment of skin diseases
- It has anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
- These properties help protect against bacterial, fungal, and allergic infections.
- It heals the infected chronic wounds, ulcers, and improves the skin quality.
- Neem Nikhar is widely used in the treatment of skin rash, eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- It treats acute and chronic dermatitis, acne vulgaris, and pruritis.
Urvi Hair Oil (Enrich with goodness Beautiful hair)Add to cart
Enrich with goodness Beautiful hair
Urvi Hair Oil is an Ayurvedic formulation to restore hair health.
- Strengthen Hair and Reduce Hair loss.
- Enhance hair volume.
- Treat split end hair.
- Resist premature hair graying and baldness.