Showing all 5 results
( pack 3gm x 10)
Ayush Kwath may play a significant role in
- Improving respiratory health
- Enhancing digestive system
- Relieving cold and cough
- Boosts immune system
Ingredients of Aadees Ayush Kwath
- Krishna Marich
The AYUSH Ministry says taking ‘AYUSH KWATH’ formulation can help boost the immune system against viruses, including the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19.*
Found naturally in meat, leafy greens, dairy, beans, peas, and whole or fortified grains, B complex vitamins help your body make energy from the food you eat, form red blood cells, and play an essential role in certain bodily functions. Take a closer look at the benefits, signs of deficiency, and food sources for each of these B complex vitamins.
Karela is an excellent dietary fiber and source of Magnesium, Iron, Potassium, Calcium, Vitamin C, and Beta-carotene.
In Ayurveda, karela is renowned for its ability to help maintain normal blood sugar levels and support a healthy pancreas by promoting normal glucose metabolism.
The bitter taste that is prevalent in bitter melon helps to clear excess Kapha and stimulate the digestive fires without aggravating Pitta or Vata.
- Neem nikhar is mainly used in the treatment of skin diseases
- It has anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
- These properties help protect against bacterial, fungal, and allergic infections.
- It heals the infected chronic wounds, ulcers, and improves the skin quality.
- Neem Nikhar is widely used in the treatment of skin rash, eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- It treats acute and chronic dermatitis, acne vulgaris, and pruritis.
Aadees VITCEE PLUS contains Vitamin C 500 mg, Vitamin D3 1000 I.U., Zinc 25 mg, & Vitamin E Chewable Tablets 25 I.U.
Chewable vitamin tablets for immunity, skin, face, hair, and anti-oxidant
VITCEE PLUS pack contains 30 orange flavor tablets