AYURVEDIC VITALS OF HALDI:
- Rasa (taste): pungent, bitter
- Virya (action): warming
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): pungent
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for all doshas, can aggravate pitta in excess
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Gallbladder problems
- Bleeding problems as it might slow blood clotting
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
SUGGESTED USE :
- 1 capsule, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
- Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Curcumin(a chemical found in Haldi) is helpful in reducing depression symptoms in people already using an antidepressant.
- Haldi, lower the levels of blood fats called triglycerides.
- Reduces markers of liver injury in people who have a liver disease not caused by alcohol, as a result, prevent the build-up of more fat in the liver in people with this condition.
- It reduces pain and improves function in people with knee osteoarthritis
- Reduces itching in people with long-term kidney disease.
- It reduces hay fever symptoms such as sneezing, itching, runny nose, and congestion.
SUPPLEMENT FACTS :
- Serving size: 1 Haldi capsule/serving
- Servings per container: 60 tablets
- Each 500 mg Haldi capsule contains Haldi Rt (1:5) Q.S.
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians.