Showing all 6 results
Amla – Emblica Officinalis Extract (60 Capsules)Add to cart
Amla (Emblica officinalis)
Indian gooseberry or Amla ” THE KING OF FRUITS ” is a general health tonic.
According to Ayurveda:-
it is loaded with nutrients and the richest source of vitamin C.
It is cooling,astringent,digestive, laxative and aphrodisiac fruit .
it has anti-inflammatory, anti-pyretic and diuretic properties.
BRAHMI (Extract 60 Capsules)Add to cart
BRAHMI (Bacopa monnieri)
Brahmi is a plant that has been used in traditional Indian medicine (Ayurveda).
Brahmi is a nervine tonic that pacifies Kapha and Pitta dosha.
Brahmi has commonly used for its brain enhancement characteristics improving memory, anxiety, Alzheimer’s disease, and attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder among many other uses.
DIBOCURE (60 Capsules)Add to cart
DIABETES MANAGEMENT AYURVEDIC TABLET
Dibocure is a rational combination of herbal hypoglycaemias known since ages and duly accredited by laboratory and clinical studies. This Ayurvedic formulation has both pancreatic as well as extrapancreatic action.
Karela (Extract 60 Capsules)Add to cart
Karela is an excellent dietary fiber and source of Magnesium, Iron, Potassium, Calcium, Vitamin C, and Beta-carotene.
In Ayurveda, karela is renowned for its ability to help maintain normal blood sugar levels and support a healthy pancreas by promoting normal glucose metabolism.
The bitter taste that is prevalent in bitter melon helps to clear excess Kapha and stimulate the digestive fires without aggravating Pitta or Vata.
NEEM NIKHAR CAPSULESRead more
- Neem nikhar is mainly used in the treatment of skin diseases
- It has anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
- These properties help protect against bacterial, fungal, and allergic infections.
- It heals the infected chronic wounds, ulcers, and improves the skin quality.
- Neem Nikhar is widely used in the treatment of skin rash, eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- It treats acute and chronic dermatitis, acne vulgaris, and pruritis.