Showing all 7 results
Indian gooseberry or Amla ” THE KING OF FRUITS ” is a general health tonic. Amla (Emblica officinalis) has been known for its medicinal benefits for more than 3,000 years in Ayurveda and respected as a symbol of good health.
According to Ayurveda:-
- Amla is loaded with nutrients and the richest source of vitamin C.
- It is cooling, astringent, digestive, laxative, and aphrodisiac fruit.
- Has anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, and diuretic properties.
Found naturally in meat, leafy greens, dairy, beans, peas, and whole or fortified grains, B complex vitamins help your body make energy from the food you eat, form red blood cells, and play an essential role in certain bodily functions. Take a closer look at the benefits, signs of deficiency, and food sources for each of these B complex vitamins.
BRAHMI (Bacopa monnieri)
Brahmi is a plant that has been used in traditional Indian medicine (Ayurveda).
Brahmi is a nervine tonic that pacifies Kapha and Pitta dosha.
Brahmi has commonly used for its brain enhancement characteristics improving memory, anxiety, Alzheimer’s disease, and attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder, and many other uses.
DIABETES MANAGEMENT AYURVEDIC CAPSULES
Dibocure is a rational combination of herbal hypoglycaemias known since ages and duly accredited by laboratory and clinical studies. This Ayurvedic formulation has both pancreatic as well as extrapancreatic action.
Karela is an excellent dietary fiber and source of Magnesium, Iron, Potassium, Calcium, Vitamin C, and Beta-carotene.
In Ayurveda, karela is renowned for its ability to help maintain normal blood sugar levels and support a healthy pancreas by promoting normal glucose metabolism.
The bitter taste that is prevalent in bitter melon helps to clear excess Kapha and stimulate the digestive fires without aggravating Pitta or Vata.
- Neem nikhar is mainly used in the treatment of skin diseases
- It has anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
- These properties help protect against bacterial, fungal, and allergic infections.
- It heals the infected chronic wounds, ulcers, and improves the skin quality.
- Neem Nikhar is widely used in the treatment of skin rash, eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- It treats acute and chronic dermatitis, acne vulgaris, and pruritis.
Ginseng 90 mg with antioxidant and Multivitamins
FILL UP YOUR NUTRITIONAL DEFICIENCY
FOR COMPLETE HEALTH
- REVIVE & REGENERATES
- INCREASES MENTAL FOCUS, STAMINA & ENERGY
- SUPERIOR MEETS NATURAL
- BEST VALUE