Showing all 4 results
Haldi is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant.
Rich in natural curcuminoids (phytonutrients) and supports important blood & liver functions,
healthy joints, healthy inflammation response, overall well-being, radiant skin, and improves digestion.
Karela is an excellent dietary fiber and source of Magnesium, Iron, Potassium, Calcium, Vitamin C, and Beta-carotene.
In Ayurveda, karela is renowned for its ability to help maintain normal blood sugar levels and support a healthy pancreas by promoting normal glucose metabolism.
The bitter taste that is prevalent in bitter melon helps to clear excess Kapha and stimulate the digestive fires without aggravating Pitta or Vata.
- Neem nikhar is mainly used in the treatment of skin diseases
- It has anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
- These properties help protect against bacterial, fungal, and allergic infections.
- It heals the infected chronic wounds, ulcers, and improves the skin quality.
- Neem Nikhar is widely used in the treatment of skin rash, eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- It treats acute and chronic dermatitis, acne vulgaris, and pruritis.
Enrich with goodness Beautiful hair
Urvi Hair Oil is an Ayurvedic formulation to restore hair health.
- Strengthen Hair and Reduce Hair loss.
- Enhance hair volume.
- Treat split end hair.
- Resist premature hair graying and baldness.