- Giloy is a ‘Rasayana’ herb and a natural immuno-booster herb according to Ayurveda.
- It supports all three doshas Vata-Pitta-Kapha. Subsequently, it improves the fundamental functioning of all organs and delays the signs of aging.
- Giloy has antipyretic property. It may increase blood cell counts and prevent cell damage.
- Giloy has an anti-toxic action so helpful in managing a wide range of viral fever like dengue, swine flu, etc
- Giloy shows an anti-inflammatory and immune-enhancing effect as a result, it helps to fight with allergic running nose, nasal obstruction, sneezing, and nasal itching.
- Reduces the inflammation of airways. Consequently, It is beneficial in chronic bronchitis and asthma as well.
- Reduces inflammation of joints and thus helpful in arthritis.
- It is an appetizer and digestive herb as a result it improves the metabolism and physiological functions of the liver.
- Lowers the blood sugar level and thus helpful in Diabetes
SUGGESTED USE :
- Giloy – Tulsi tablet, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
- Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.
- TULSI :
- Known as “Queen of Herbs”
- Balances Vata and Kapha Doshas
- Has Anti-pyretic properties thus helpful in malarial and viral fever
- Stimulates digestive fire which improves appetite and digestion
- Has Wormicidal effects thus gives relief from intestinal worms
- Expels excess mucous from airways thus beneficial in asthma, cold, cough and chronic respiratory diseases
- Has detoxifying properties thus reduces skin itching
SUPPLEMENT FACTS :
- Serving size: 1 Giloy-Tulsi tablet/serving
- Servings per container: 60 tablets
- Each 500 mg Giloy- Tulsi tablet contains :
Giloy St. (1:10) 250mg*
Tulsi Lf. (1:10) 250mg*
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians.